Sunday, March 9, 2008

Six Word Meme

Mathman tagged me to do a six word memoir. So here is my best effort.

Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

Not a jar, do not label.


This was much harder than I thought it would be. I have been thinking about this all day and this is pretty much the best I could do. Since I struggled so mightily with this one, I am not going to officially tag anyone, but I would encourage anyone who wants to do this, to please do it and then let me know in comments that you did so. That way I can see what other people came up with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boxer,

Thanks for playing along. I am sorry it more difficult than anticipated.