Sunday, February 22, 2009

Interesting short film

When I went to see Coraline, which was a great film by the way in case you cannot tell from the short review I did, there was a preview for a film called 9. I sat there with my jaw open and was in awe of the film, when it was over, I leaned over and told GG, "I want to see that." It is a feature length movie based upon a short film which was directed by Shane Acker. Well, now Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov are involved. I am sure most of you know who Burton is, but Bekmambetov is the director of Wanted and previously and much better the Night Watch/Day Watch sequence of movies. I loved the Watch series of movies and Wanted was interesting enough so I am excited to see what happens when he and Burton combine. So I looked up the short film and it is really interesting. The short film is like 10 minutes long, but if you have the time I recommend watching this film.

No comments: