Friday, June 22, 2007

YouTube Fridays

Ok so I wanted to try something. I will post random things from YouTube on Fridays that I find either funny or interesting or hell just nostalgic.

Here is the first one. See Mom you should play with your food and sometimes you can even make great music. I do have to say that I stole this from two other bloggers who I really like, The Cunning Runt and Phydeaux.



And this other YouTube gem is a combination of probably my two favorite musicals (at least currently)

2 comments:

splord said...

Two excellent vids - maybe next the veggie orchestra can join Fiddler and Avenue Q for a special performance of "Everyone's a Little Bitty Jewish Carrot"!

Thanks for the complement and the link!

Anonymous said...

Dang Phydeaux, ya beat me here!

Well that's karmic justice for you - it was your video anyway! lol

Boxer, good to meet you, and thanks for the link. I'm a firm believer that people of like minds need to connect, and reach out to people with different views and interests. It's part of my "action plan" to fight the very intentional othering which is being promoted by the powerful few to keep the many weak.

Your last two posts are about some of my passions - music, and local food vs. multinational agribusinesses. So I hope you won't mind if I add you to my Blogroll, 'k?

Peace/Out!