Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Miscellaneous photos

All of these photos were taken last night while I was making dinner and I was going to share them there, but I forget to.

Basil that I had bought at Earth Fare that looks and smells really good. I think it will go into this weeks pizza in some form









Logan with his head down












Logan watching me cook dinner. I think he is hoping for a bite or that I will drop something and he will get some. He has eaten and I do not generally give him people food, but depending on what drops I do at times let him have it as long as it is not chocolate, garlic or onions.

4 comments:

GourmetGoddess said...

I am very sad today because I brought my red ruffles basil plant into the house and the cats proceeded to eat the thing. The whole thing.

*sighs* my cats prefer basil to catnip....

joshhill1021 said...

I am sorry to hear about your basil plant. I understand that can be an issue with cats, where they like to eat plants.

GourmetGoddess said...

heh. They are gardener cats. And I can't blame them for liking basil, now can I?

Distributorcap said...

my cat eats any plant i bring in, hence no plants

as for Logan he sure has a face that is hard to resist giving food to