Friday, February 8, 2008

YouTube Friday

I found this song while I was looking for something else, something that I could never find. But this song is one of my favorites and it is also one of my favorite videos. It is real basic and the scenes of Anthony Kiedis walking through LA are just great.


Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Under the Bridge

I just found this video and really like it. It is an interesting idea for a song and well...I just liked the song and the video.


Sara Bareilles- Fairytale

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have such a thing for Anthony. So silly, I know, for a woman of my age, but there it is. If you ask Cupcake who her real father is, she'll tell you it's Anthony Kiedis.

She's convinced that she looks enough like him to prove that he's her daddy.

It's a white trash fairy tale!