Monday, April 28, 2008

Two quick things

First go check out this post by Little mary Sunshine. This is an amazing post on assault rifles and the fact that there is absolutely no need for them to be legal. Since I cannot seem to get past the whole letter verification thing on the site, I figured I would link to it here.

Second, as a early childcare provider, I felt obliged to link to this article. It is yet one more reason that childcare settings and playdates are a good thing for children. It appears as if children who are in these situations where thy are exposed to a lot of other germs and infections are then better prepared to deal with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). ALL is the most prevalent form of childhood leukemia and just being around a lot of other children seems to cut the rate of children getting it by 30%. This is awesome and amazing. Just FYI.

2 comments:

Little Merry Sunshine said...

Thank you so much for liking my post on assault rifles. The whole thing is sick.

And I hate the letter thing too. I should just take it off my blog since I moderate all my comments.

Little Merry Sunshine said...

Tag! You're it! I tagged you over on my blog. Go see! :)