Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kick Ass!!

Ok so I want to start this with the thought that I wanted a really great YouTube click of Cartman saying kick ass or I am going to kick your ass or something great, but nope, I couldn't find anything. But I did find out that a lot of other people like to say kick ass on YouTube. Anywho...

My girl FranIAm has determined that I am a kick ass blogger. I am then to tag other people that I think are kickass as well. Hmmmm well the issue with that is that I think everyone I read is kickass. So I am going to cheat and I am going to post the rules to this meme and then I am going to post my whole blogroll as you are all kickass in my book.

1) Choose five other bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
2) Let them know that they have received an award.
3) Link back to both the person who awarded you and also to http://www.mammadawg.com/
4) Visit the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky and leave a comment.



Yikes!
When will I use this?
PoliTits
Phydeaux Speaks
Never what you thought it should be
Monkey Muck
Monkey Mouth
Mock, Paper, Scissors
Media Needle
Little Mary Sunshine
Little Bang Theory
Konagod
Gourmet Goddess
FranIam
Comerade Kevin
Brave Sir Robin
Blue Gal

So if anyone wants to take this meme and run with it, go ahead cause I do think you are all kickass. I couldn't single out just five of you.

10 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Thanks for the award.

Fran said...

Oh how I adore you, you mensch of all mensches.

Your generosity is as great as your humor and your love.

That GG is one lucky woman.

And you - you are also one lucky man!!

Too bad no Cartman, that would ahve been funny!!

Fran / Blue Gal said...

Thanks honey!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Boxer. You rock.

Anonymous said...

Dude -

You always know what to give ol' Grain to make his day!

Thanks so much!

Regards,

Tengrain

The Cunning Runt said...

Yeah, What They Said!

Thanks, man. And keep applyin' boot ta booté !

Anonymous said...

Honored, Boxer.

BAC said...

Hey, thanks! You are the best!


BAC

Unknown said...

Thanks, I am sorry I did not respond sooner since I am deep into the start of school.

GourmetGoddess said...

I don't think I count as a kick ass blogger. I mean, I only write about appliances and cat poop.