Ok so it really isn't that scary. The good Doctor, Dr. Monkerstein, has tagged me as a thinking blog.
This is actually a great honor as I really do not think of this little blog as a thinking blog, although I do try on occasion. I just blog about the random thoughts in my head so that they will not drive me totally insane. Anyway, here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award on your site with a link to the post that you wrote.
And so now I must tell you who makes me think:
1. Blue Gal- I am sure others have given her a thinking blogger award, but I have to mention her as well. She is the reason I started to blog, I was inspired by her posts and decided that I needed to put my thoughts out there as well.
2. The Cunning Runt- He has some of the most amazing pictures posted on his blog. He is also a great writer and makes me think whenever I see what he has written.
3. Phydeaux Speaks- As a fellow Carolinian, I must honor him. Phydeaux also makes me think and laugh many times as I read him. He also reminds me of a garden gnome which is an extra bonus feature.
4. Mock, Paper, Scissors- Tengrain who creates this blog is possibly a genius. I love the captions to all of his posts and many times I laugh and then they get me thinking, which is of course awesome.
5. Figleaf's Real Adult Sex- Figleaf does an amazing job of talking about sex and the realities that surround sex in the modern world. I have not found anywhere else where on one day he talks about the double standards about sexual promiscuity in regards to boys and girls and the next day he posts about morning wood.
I could have of course talked about several other blogs that I love including Captain Dyke and Harp and Sword, but I was limited to five and so I had to make some very difficult choices. And of course if Monkey had not been the one who had tagged me, I may have had to put him on that list.