Friday, May 2, 2008

Things you always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask

Here's the rules:
A) The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
B) Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
C) At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1) Ten years ago I was: I was finishing up my second semester at the University of DE. I had transferred there from UNC-Asheville. I think I have told this story before, so I will not repeat it. I was also geting ready for my first summer as a rides operator at Hershey Park.

2) Five things on today's to do list: Hmm well today is pretty much shot as it is 9 PM, so how about for this weekend.. 1. Grocery shop 2. go to the library possibly, 3. Do the lesson plan for next week 4. See if I can find Daywatch at blockbuster ( I have no patience to wait for netflix this time) 5. Take Logan on a big long walk

3) Things I do if I were a billionaire: I have no fucking clue. I have done the whole what i would do if I had a million dollars and maybe even if I had more than that, but a billionaire is way beyond my whole concept. But anyway, to try and pretend. 1. I would donate a whole lot of money to various charities like probably over half of it. 2. But my parents a beach house, my mom wants one kind of at least she loves the beach and having the luxury of having her own place I think she would like. 3. Buy my brother, sister in law and their future rugrat a bigger place. They will need the space. 4. Pay off bills. 5. Buy myself a house or bigger house for us or some such living structure.

4) Three bad habits: 1. Chocolate 2. watching too much TV 3. not walking logan as much as I should

5) Five places I've lived: Hanover, PA, Cary, NC, Greensboro, NC, Newark, DE, Washington, DC

6) Five jobs I've had in my life: Lifeguard, swim instructor, preschool teacher, rides operator at hershey park, Americorps VISTA leader

I have no interest in tagging anyone, so if you want to do this, please go ahead ans just let me know in comments so I can check it out.

No comments: