Sunday, November 18, 2007

Beowulf



I have no interest in seeing this movie and the constant barrage of ads bothers the fuck out of me. I didn't like the book when I read it in high school, although maybe I should give it another shot now that I am a bit older. The thing that really annoys me though is the whole CGI animation to make it look like they are real people. Either make this a live action film or don't, but don't try to do both. If it was live action I may actually want to see it, if for no other reason than to see Angelina Jolie as a badass, ok so she is naked in the film which helps too. Anyway, if anyone sees this and wants to let me know if it is worth seeing, just comment here.

1 comment:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I fucking hate films where they use CGI animation for all the actors. I refuse to see them.