Wednesday, January 23, 2008

FYI, part 2




You're Idaho!

You're a real meat-n-potatoes kind of person, or more accurately, a
potatoes-n-potatoes type. There's little else that captures your attention from sunup to
sundown than farming, eating, or simply admiring the splendor of the tater. Sure, you
stop to see the butterflies once in a while, or to look at rocks, but mostly you just
wish they were potatoes too. Secretly, you hold a stash of potatoes in the cellar for the
time when the government comes to round them up and take them for their nefarious
purposes. You will stop them!



Take the State Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

4 comments:

Comrade Kevin said...

I'm Minnesota.

Brrr. Cold.

Distributorcap said...

i am California
and i am also a Turkey and the country Turkey

now what does that mean
8-)

Whiskeymarie said...

I'm Minnesota too.

Damn, I'm predictable.

Anonymous said...

I'm California, but I knew that.

I'd be really upset if it said anything else.

Regards,

Tengrain