Monday, January 7, 2008

I wonder...

This article describes how Taser International is trying to reach out to consumers more to sell their weapons. They have been adding new and different colors like "red-hot" and "fashion pink" in addition to leopard print. Now they have added a new holster that not only will hold your taser, but also includes a 1 gig mp3 player. So now you can jam out while you tase people.

I have noticed that there seems to be a lot more military activity lately. I guess I am close enough to Camp Lejune that this is where the helicopters are coming from or going to, but it seems like the activity is really on the rise. In fact I saw two helicopters in one hour this afternoon, when up to a month ago it was rare to see two in a week. I know when I lived in DE and was close to Dover Airforce base that when we saw more helicopters it meant something was going on and I am assuming that the same holds true here in NC. But it does make me wonder what BushCo. are up to.

4 comments:

GourmetGoddess said...

Bushie is here in Chicago today, causing a 2 hour traffic backup..... but I think the whereabouts of Darth Cheney are unknown....

Comrade Kevin said...

I'm not sure what's up, Boxer. But what I do know is that on the day of the New Hampshire primary, it struck me as rather suspicious that we were told that Iran had tried to provoke us into armed conflict.

Anonymous said...

I wonder, too.

Distributorcap said...

nothing a republican does is without prior calculation -----

looking for a way to stop this election that is what they are doing!

8-)

tin foil hat on again