Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Some people have too much time on their hands

While I was in the great state of Wisconsin with GG and visiting her family I was privileged to see a wonderful marvel to man's ingenuity that or this man had too much time and beer on his hands when Fred Smith decided to make this monument. In Philips, Wisconsin is the Wisconsin Concrete Park, since most of you will never have the honor of seeing these great pieces of art, I decided to take pictures so that you could enjoy them as much as I did.


What the hell is happening in this picture?








In case you can't see it, the drivers of this horse wagon are drinking beer. I guess it is the first instance of drinking and driving.


I am not sure who this is is supposed to look like, but GG and I think it looks like Teddy Roosevelt.


































And this was Fred's very wise thoughts on Native Americans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow those looks really strange.