So Sir Robin tagged me and I have to come up with 8 unique things about me. I have been delaying this post as I had other things to say and thought I had plenty of time, well I have been tagged again, which I will get to hopefully tommorrow.
Here are the rules of the game:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and that they should read your blog.
5. Thou must post eight. Eight shall be the number of the posting and the number of the posting shall be eight. Nine shalt thou not post, neither shalt thou post seven, excepting that thou then proceedeth to eight. Five is right out. Once the number eight, being the number of the posting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Tag in the direction of thine fellow bloggers.
So here goes...
1. When I got my dog his name was Topaz, now I am not into the macho bullshit but I was also not going to have a Boxer named Topaz, sorry.
2. I named Logan after a Marvel comic book hero (a gold star to who can name that hero)
3. The only time I have ever blacked out was from drinking Jello shots with Everclear. I had an ice tray and a half of Jello shots and a glass of some kind of punch and Everclear. This was my sophomore year in college and I have not had Everclear since.
4. For six months when I first moved to NC, I slept on an air mattress on the floor of my room. I did not have a bed. Prior to that for two years, I had been sleeping on a futon that my ex girlfriend let me have that was approximately six inches off the ground, so when I finally got a bed, it was weird to be so high off the ground.
5. I love dark chocolate especially the really rich really dark chocolate that you can get at Trader Joes and that Hershey's is starting to make with the 65% and higher concentrations of cocoa.
6. I grew up with a Golden Retriever that slept under my bed from when I was just born until she got too old to climb the stairs at the age of 16.
7. When I was in middle school until my sophomore year of high school I swam competitively. I was not very good and quit cause the other swimmers on my high school team were assholes and I got tired of it.
8. Throughout college I intended to work in the diplomatic field. I even took the Foreign Service exam and was ten points off from qualifying to be able to apply for a job with the Foreign service.
I am not tagging anyone, most everyone that I would tag has already been tagged and I have bigger fish to fry such as the story meme that I got tagged by BAC to do which I will be tagging people for. So if you want to reveal eight magical things about you than consider yourself tagged.