So I was looking that words that people use to find and of course it is really interesting.
Here are some words that people have used to find me:
-DCup (Thanks DCup, apparently people find me when looking for bras)
-transgender little boys (Ok I guess I understand this)
-boys wearing dresses youube (Apparently someone can't spell YouTube)
-naked women on youtube (Why don't they just go to YouTube for this, can they not remember the site?)
-watching other men fuck my wife (Um, yeah, so how did you get here based upon this, have I talked about voyeurism?)
- why go back to your first love after she dumps you (You shouldn't, maybe I didn't make that clear enough from this story here or more accurately the comments from much wiser people than me)
- boys wearing makeup and dresses (Am I sensing a theme here?)
- christians viewpoints of gays working in the workplace? (Did you find what you are looking for here, and if so what is the answer?)
- why do boys reveal their boxers? (baggy pants)
- boys wearing dresses (another theme element?)
- classic incest films (Ok so i feel that this is somehow racist or something, just cause I live in the south does not mean that i married my sister, hell i don't even have a sister, so drop the incest and walk away from the blog, thank you)
-hot naked movies with dogs ( you are one sick fuck, ya know that, first incest and now bestiality)
So now we know how some people stumble upon this little blog, but why would you use any of those search phrases?